Piazza San Giovanni
Entrance gate for PASS holders or employees and persons with motor disabilities
Via Palazzo di Città - Via XX Settembre
Via Giuseppe Garibaldi - Via XX Settembre
Via Barbaroux - Via XX Settembre
Via Pietro Micca - Via XX Settembre
Via G. Viotti - Via Monte di Pietà
Via Monte di Pietà - Via G. Viotti
Via Cesare Battisti - Via Palazzo Carignano
Via Accademia delle Scienze - Via Cesare Battisti
Piazza Castello - Galleria Subalpina
Via Po - Piazza Castello
Via I Maggio
From 00.15 onwards, gates 3 4 and 5 will be active ONLY on exit.
3 Via Garibaldi - Via XX Settembre
4 Via Barbaroux - Via XX Settembre
5 Via Pietro Micca - Via XX Settembre
SIGNS IN THE AREA
PRESCRIPTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- As soon as you arrive, take a look at the existing routes of departure,
- The direction of departure will normally be behind you or sideways and is indicated by appropriate signs,
- To get away, do not cross the boundaries that may be present in areas,
- In case of need, the security personnel can open the specially prepared and indicated gates,
- To avoid dangerous overcrowding, maintain a respectful distance from those around you,
- Do not sit down and/or do not let children sit on the boundaries,
- Do not lean on and/or climb on the existing boundaries,
- If you need help, contact a security officer,
- You provide help to those around you who need it.
- Do not climb on the monuments, taking into account that the show is appreciated with observation from the plane of the public street
All safety regulations are in force from 8 p.m. on 31 December 2018.
People counting procedure
People who access the event areas are counted through a smartphone application, which allows you to instantly evaluate the crowding. If the maximum number of people is reached, corresponding to 14,200, the access gates are closed while waiting for the number of people to decrease thanks to the exits.
Guidance system and safety signs
The streets and squares involved in the event are equipped with a system of signs designed to allow information to bystanders and the orderly removal of those present.
The signs are placed on poles or on the facades of buildings, at a height that allows easy identification.
Way out routes lighting
Luminous totems in inflatable fabric are used to clearly identify the ways away from the city space and to increase the degree of illuminance of the area.
For the disabled, there is a specific area located in front of the stage and exclusively accessible from Gate 1 of Piazza San Giovanni.
Chemical toilets located in Piazza Castello, in addition to those provided in public facilities in the area.
Traffic patterns and parking areas
To flow through the area of the event, the population is invited to consider the area in its ordinary configuration, walking the streets in accordance with the directions of the highway code.